Free Food Waste Survey Training for Local Authorities
The course, which is provided for local authority staff, is open to all local authorities in Ireland.
The course will demonstrate how to carry out food waste assessments in local business and to identify cost savings.
This training course aims to build on work already being done by local authorities under the EPA-funded Local Authority Prevention Network (LAPN – see here) on reducing food waste in businesses.
The dates are:
- Tuesday 25th June 2013, Radisson Blu hotel, Sligo
- Wednesday 26th June 2013, Radisson Blu Royal hotel, Golden Lane, Dublin
- Tuesday 2nd July 2013, Kilkenny Ormonde hotel, Kilkenny city
- Thursday 4th July 2013, Knightsbrook Hotel, Trim, Co. Meath
Additional dates have been added due to demand. These are as follows:
- Ennis – Monday 8th July – Áras Contae an Chláir, Ennis
- Athlone – Tuesday 9th July – exact location in Athlone to be confirmed
Note: This is just one of a number of proposed potential courses – all aimed at facilitating local authorities to assist and support local business.
To book a place on one of these courses, please contact Eileen O’Leary at the Clean Technology Centre. Tel.: 021 4344864 or email: email@example.com.